Sumário do artigo
The four elite round winners are heading to Lithuania while the play-offs are Croatia vs Czech Republic and Serbia vs Finland.
Conteúdo media do artigo
Corpo do artigo
- All the results
- The four group winners qualify for the finals in Lithuania
- Confirmed in finals: Kazakhstan, Lithuania (hosts), Portugal, Russia, Spain
- The four runners-up go into the play-offs for the remaining two UEFA berths
- Confirmed play-offs: Croatia v Czech Republic, Serbia v Finland
Also in group: Italy, Belarus
Also in group: France, Ukraine
Also in group: Azerbaijan, Slovakia
Play-offs: Czech Republic
Also in group: Romania, Slovenia
- Finland (who drew with Italy and European champions Portugal before beating Belarus to reach their first major futsal play-off, and have never reached a major tournament) and Belarus both began in the preliminary round.
- Spain won the World Cup in 2000 and 2004, and reached three other finals, and will be one of just three ever-present teams in the nine editions alongside fellow champions Brazil and holders Argentina.
- Italy (2004) and Russia (2016) have also been runners-up. Italy and Ukraine have missed out on the World Cup for the first time since 2000.
Play-off ties: 2 to 11 November
Croatia vs Czech Republic
Serbia vs Finland
- The two play-off winners over two legs progress to the finals.
12 September to 3 October 2021 (after postponement from 2020)
Lithuania (Kaunas Arena, Vilnius Arena and Klaipėda Arena)